Saturday 3 December 2011

So December heres!

Hello!!!! i hope you're all well,
So were finally in December! Can't believe that this time last year, most of the UK had come to a complete stand and here i am walking to work, without my gloves or raising my coat so i bury my head away from the chill. Nope its been pretty mild, not that I'm complaing but i do like the sparkly white stuff, it just makes everything look so much prettier. So as its December i can finally start listing and doing things that are festive. Friday i ordered some ball balls and candy canes from John Lewis for our tree. I'm going for Reds this year, never normally been a fan of red but my thoughts have changed.




Also as the yuletide season really sets in, i decided to listen to my new Christmas album, by Micheal Buble. Oh i do like his voice, have been a fan of him since i was 16, so tonight while listing to him sing his version of the "Christmas Song" i made some cookies,  Not just any old cookies but chocolate cookies from Nigella Lawsons "Christmas" i love this lady maybe more thans normal. but hey she likes her food and she makes it with gusto.

Will type up the recipe for you all tomorrow.
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment