Monday 24 January 2011

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it.

Every once in a while something happens that makes you stop and really think about life!
Last week i learnt the news that an old school friend of mine is currently fighting cancer!, Shes beautiful both inside and out, and I'm going to try do my bit to help raise money for a charity devoted to improving the lives of young people with cancer. "The teenage cancer trust"

I'm in the process of sorting out a fundraiser night here on the Isle Of Wight. I really hope we're able to raise a nice sum. I've spoken to the lovely Debs the owner of the Wight Rock Bar in Ryde, she's totally up for allowing me to use the bar for the function. She's even suggested using a band to play and some other entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment