Wednesday 17 October 2012

A fresh start and name change.

Hello hello, Wow can't quite believe I've not posted since January.
Well I'm back and with more foodie posts then before just in time what with my favourite season being in full swing, I've been writing as the Kitchen Faery for FAE Magazine for a few issues now, and have really enjoyed it, Food really is my passion so along with trying to cook/bake as seasonally as i can, i want to share my  successes and fails as I'm setting myself the challenge to learn a new technique in baking/cooking.
I'm a huge fan of The Great British Bake off and after watching last nights final i was so tempted to apply for season 4 but having looked at the application form, I've not baked hardly anything on the list of "whats your most difficult -pasty/tart/cake" i don't do difficult but things i know i like and will work- well most of the time. So instead before applying maybe for season 5 or even 6 i might spend the rest of 2012 and 2013 making something from The Great British Bake Off season 1 book i bought 3 years ago!.

So here's to a new name and new bakes for me to share with you all.

I hope you've all been great.

Loves
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment