Monday 28 November 2011

Its beginning to look alot like.....

Hello my lovelys!
I hope you are all well.This weekend has been a pretty festive affair, i did a spot of yuletide present buying on Saturday , I left the Mr at home, shopping is my time. I love Ryde as it has quite a few quirky shops these days, One of my favourite being Flowers By Nic, this isn't just a florists but somewhere that's full of inspiration, i love looking at her window displays as these are always changing, from a Strawberry picnic to cutesy summertime wedding its a full around year celebrations. and at the moment the window is full of pine cones, red ribbons, toadstools and bright glossy berries! perfect for Yule.


Here's a few of my favourites bits of the shop. i just had to buy  the Gingerbread and Deer so sweet!, I'm wanting to do this style for my home, never before has wanting to bring nature into my home been this strong!, i want the bright berries, the pine cones and ribbons a plenty, which i  also bought, more for decorating pres ants then the tree, i also got some chocolate coins which I'm going to hang on the tree,



On Sundays i always go to my Mums, Lee works for couple of hrs so it gives me a chance to spend some time with her, Mum had told me about the faery decorations section at Busy Bee (our local garden centre), they always go all out for Christmas and its become something that's quite the crowd pleaser. It was pretty busy when we arrived so we headed straight to the enchanted Christmas part. 

How sweet, Old Man Winter in his very sparkly domain, and here a cute little fairy who wings were fluttering away.

Really can't wait for the full on festiveness now!

No comments:

Post a Comment