Friday 4 March 2011

Sweet treats and Fairy findings

Happy Friday!!
Here on the Island the sun is shining and there spots of yellow flowers amongst the lawns and bushes.
today I'd like to sharewith you my finds on Etsy!!,Etsy It has to be in my opinion the best online market place in the world, full of hand made creations, theres something for everyone. today i based my search on all things sweet and faery!

 Sweet treats
Above are some of the cakes and cookies that stood out to me the most!,
there bright, sweet and look so very tasty.
Links for the yummies :
The Groovy Baker , Stay Calm Cupcake, Crazy Maes,
Le Chic Bakery Boutique
, and SugarRobot



The Above are my faery inspired finds!, with spring ever nearer i think brighter tones of green are a must!,
one of my favorite pieces has to be the hat with the fawn ears on the side!, i also love the cuffs it looks as though the maker has used moss from the Forest ground! You'll find the sellers of the above items on my treasury page

Have a great weekend
Faery sparkles
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment