Monday 14 March 2011

In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt

Daffodils are popping up all over the place and the Bluebells wont be far to follow suite!
spring for me is a great time, people often have a season thats their most favorite, but i think each season has its good points and own vibe. Spring is a perfect time to plant strawberry seeds ready for Summer time treats, At the moment i don't have my own garden but my mum lets me plant away! back in February i took a photo of some crocuses that had popped up out of no where, We've lived here for 6yrs now and we've never had these pretty flowers in our garden, and another flower to blossom for the first time is Daffodils.

When it comes to gardening I'm not the most green fingered but i do try, As a little girl i would often join my mum in watching gardeners world and sometimes would tune into watch the chelsea flower show. I loved looking at all the pretty flowers and gardens that the people would create, i've always loved walking through stately gardens, the perfect lines and colours themes were of much wonder to me. I have such fond memories of helping picking juicy apples and tomatoes in my Granddads garden,I dream of the perfect garden thats full of wild flowers, a little Vegetable patch maybe a little water feature and at the bottom a  potting shed hidden amongst mature wisteria.
Of course the garden is a perfect habitate for the fairies!!
These are just a few of the flowers i've found in my garden!


And these Gardens are found in the grounds of
  Mottistone and Osborne house

Pull out your wellies and get planting! Enjoy the garden and watch things grow and know you've helped nature!!
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment